Become A Strategic Partner with MPI D/FW
MPI D/FW Chapter Value Proposition:
“To address the most basic needs of our members by delivering quality education and to enrich their lives through valued connections.” The D/FW Chapter of Meeting Professionals International thanks our current Strategic Partners and Sponsors for their participation and support of our Chapters professional development programs.
Dear Supplier Members & Partners,
It's budget season, so we wanted to share with you the marketing opportunities the MPI D/FW Chapter is planning to offer this coming year.
Add it to your marketing and budget plan now, so you don't have to ask for more $$$ later!
- February - Hosted Buyer Program $350 ($450 Non-Member)
- April - Tabletop Décor Team Competition $100
- May – Mix N Bowl $2,500 Title Sponsor, $350 Lane Sponsors
- August / September - Camp Wisdom $199, plus travel
- October - Holiday Digital Advertising Campaign & Mini-Trade Show $350
- November - Sales Blitz $375
Monthly Educational Program Exclusive Partnership rates start at $5,000.
Remaining opportunities for this term include January, February, April, May and June.
Another event you definitely want to consider sponsoring next year is Camp Wisdom! This event takes place at the end of summer and is our Senior Planner Educational Conference.
We are making this program bigger and better than ever in 2014!
Multiple sponsorships opportunities are available, ranging from $1,000 - $5,000.
Other Advertising Opportunities:
- New to 2014! Monthly eNewsletter Ads from $100 to $500 per issue.
- Website Advertising options start at $300 per month.
- Dedicated, stand-alone Email Blasts to our membership start at $500. (Limited availability, discounts for multi-month agreements).
- Database / Mailing List $250
Don't forget opportunities to show off your property with our monthly luncheons and networking happy hours. If you'd like to bring an event to your venue or hotel, please contact us now at email@example.com. Our calendar is already filling up, so don't delay!
We also need in-kind donations and gift certificates for our silent auction in December, the Perfect Attendance Award, Membership Recruitment Award, décor throughout the year, transportation, speakers, and anything else you can contribute to MPI D/FW.
As a reminder, we are a 501C3 organization.We operate on funds from our meeting registration fees and our incredible financial partners. We wouldn't make it without your participation and contributions! Please give back to the organization that has given so much to you!
Vice President, Finance & Sponsorships
Director, Finance & Sponsorships
Click here to download the 2012-2014 Strategic Partnership Packet
Want to learn more about who our members are?
Click here for the MPI D/FW Chapter Demographic Report
For more information on how to be involved as a Strategic Partner, please contact:
Vice President of Finance and Sponsorships
Jennifer Parker, CWC