The Annual Membership Directories will be mailed to all current members each October. It’s important that you receive this great member resource and that your information is correctly listed! If you have not already done so we ask that you view your profile and make any necessary updates as soon as possible.
When you view your profile please be sure we have the most up-to-date information for the list below.
What is listed in the MPI Directory?
- Full Name
- Job Title
- Preferred Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
Member Type (if you are a supplier please be sure the correct Supplier Business Type is listed)
How do I update my MPI Profile?
- Update your profile at www.mpiweb.org
- Click on the link for ‘Member Login’ *Please note your login is case sensitive*
- Your User ID is your email address
- Your password is your MPI Member Number (you received this from MPI Headquarters when joining)
- Click ‘login’
- Click on ‘update my profile’
- Then select ‘edit’ when you see your name appear
- View your profile and make any necessary updates
- Click ‘save.
*Need assistance? Contact MPI Member Care at 972-702-3053
If you have any questions about updating your profile or logging into the MPI D/FW website, please contact the MPI D/FW Area Chapter office via firstname.lastname@example.org, or 972.869.3836.