Thank you for taking the time to submit article content to Meeting Professionals International D/FW Area Chapter.
Please refer to the following guidelines to submit content. Submissions will be reviewed by the MPI D/FW Marketing & Communications committee for final determination if the article will be used in the eNewsletter.
General Content Guidelines
- Each article must contain a short abbreviated intro to be the text in the email version. The short version should be between 25-40 words.
- The full article can be anywhere between 100-500 words.
- Each article should be accompanied by a suggested photo. Photo size should be 120×160 pixels in size.
- Each article should be relevant for the membership of MPI D/FW.
- The tone of each article should remain positive and provide meaningful content that is relevant to the topic.
- Articles of a sales nature will not be considered for publication.
For questions, please contact the Marketing & Communications committee leaders at VPCommunications@mpidfw.org